Kaden James

Kaden James

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Long time

It has been a long time since I have posted anything. I have been trying to keep myself so busy that I don't have time to think. It works until I am home. I live alone, no other children to keep me busy, no husband or boyfriend, and my family is usually a pretty busy bunch.

I have notice that there are a lot of things people don't understand. With keeping myself so busy I have been going a lot of places lately such as state DI competition, New Orleans, Prom and post-Prom, visiting friends and family, anywhere I can. I see Kaden everywhere. Even places that are not for kids I imagine where he would be and what he would be doing while I am there.

I had so much I wanted to say on here today and now my mind is a total blank! So frustrating!

Kaden's Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are doing ok, keeping busy. I get like that too, I have so much to say and they my mind goes blank! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete