Kaden James

Kaden James

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pictures

It has been a long time since I have posted anything. I went to visit some family and my family is really big on pictures. I found it weird that they didn't have any pictures of Kaden anywhere. I have so many pictures of him at my house and in my office. He is such a big part of my life and I know if he would have survived he would have been a big part of my family. I know if he would have survived there would be pictures of him everywhere at all my family's houses. I guess I am just missing Kaden a lot. Tomorrow it will be 17 months since he passed away. He would be almost 18 months old. This should be the fun age. Learning all the new things and running all around. I play softball and I just think that Kaden should be there and playing in the park and sitting with Grandparents and Aunt and cousins watching, learning how to throw a ball.

Kaden's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment