Kaden James

Kaden James

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Two Years

Sunday it was two years since Kaden passed away. I spent the morning going through his things, pictures, cards, clothes, things from the NICU. It was good to remember things I don't normally allow myself to think about. I went to the cemetery with Kaden's paternal grandparents and his Godfather and did a balloon release. It was so windy though that the ribbons got all knotted up.

Christmas was what should have been Kaden's second birthday. My family went to the cemetery and read some poems and did a balloon release. The weather was so nice considering it was December in Wyoming.

It has been brought up about doing something in the Summer so friends and family from other places could come and then we wouldn't have to worry about the weather. I am thinking about it and looking at the calendar June 25th would be Kaden's "half-birthday" and it would be on a Saturday . . .

Kaden's Mommy

1 comment: