Kaden James

Kaden James

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

All the beautiful things

I have been looking at other blogs today and reading them and I have to say I am just AMAZED at all the beautiful things people make for memory items. I would have never thought of half of them ever! I wish there was something I could do. Of course I want one of everything with Kaden's name on it :) It is so sad to see all the names of babies on things but it is so wonderful that people are willing and able to do these things. It lets you know that you are not alone and others are thinking of your baby too. I would post things for all these pages on my page if I knew how. Thank you to all the people who do this and if you know how I can get any of these memory items made for my son please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is amazing what people do. Email me when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete